dimanche 21 février 2016

Margot & Anaïs in New York



Hi everyone!
My friend from high school Anaïs just came for a week to visit me. We spent a lot of time in the city trying to enjoy as much as possible despite of the freezing weather. 
We did a lot of sightseeing and shopping in a short time. She had the occasion to meet my friends here and also spend time with them. We decided to film a video during the week, it was pretty fun. 
I went to the airport on Friday 12th to take her and she just left few hours ago. 
Last Saturday we went shopping on Fifth Avenue and then to Central Park to ice skating with Shoya, Yusuke, Yuki and Yasu. Then we went to the restaurant Planet Hollywood. The guys are bad for ice skating, it was so funny! 
On Sunday we spend the day with Yusuke and Yuki, walking around Brooklyn, having good lunch and taking some pictures.
On Monday we went to an outlet to do some shopping, at the end of the day it started snowing but fortunately we still were able to go back home. 
On Tuesday Anaïs came with me to school, she realized how relax is my teacher haha...
On Wednesday we went to the Metropolitan Museum, we took pictures like Serena and Blair on the steps of the Met in Gossip girl and then we went to Top of the Rock. We had to wait for around one hour but the view was really nice though. 
On Thursday I just went to class and then we had lunch in Osaka, the Japanese restaurant in Tarrytown. 
On Friday we spent the whole day in the city because its was Anaïs's last day. First we went to the Statue of Liberty, the weather was pretty nice so we could enjoy it. Then we went to Soho and then we met Shoya at the MoMa. After that we had dinner with the guys on Times Square. 
Today we just took rest at home and then went to the airport. 

We had a really nice week together, as always time flies, I realize how fast days last. I three months I will be back in my country. 

See you guys soon,
xoxo, Margot! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire